< back to courses |
SEND TO A FRIEND | ADD TO FAVOURITES
Anatomy & Physiology 1C
This unit of study integrates your knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology 1A and 1B, increasing your understanding of a wide range of body functions. Subjects studied include the anatomy and physiology of stress, sleep, consciousness, memory, emotions and behaviour.
By the conclusion of the unit, students should be able to:
- Describe the location, structure and functions of the organs of the reproductive systems
- Describe the processes of spermatogenesis and oogenesis
- Compare the major events of the ovarian and uterine cycles
- Describe the sensory pathways and define the sensory receptors
- Describe the general and special senses of the body
- Describe the integrative functions of the human body
- Identify the spinal and cranial nerves
- Explain the effects of ageing on the body system
- Describe the development of body systems
- Explain the stress response
Start Date: 13/02/2017
Time: Distance Learning
Duration: 12 weeks
Distance learning is a great option if you're looking for the flexibility of being able to study without being on campus!
Your course materials & assessments are accessible on-line and you have access to your Trainer for help & support through on-line forums.
Studying by distance learning allows you to pace your terms studies around your lifestyle!