Nature Care College has been leading the field of natural therapies and complementary medicine education & training since 1973. We are extremely proud to be Australia's most experienced educator in the field of natural health and have our status as the best natural therapies educator consistently reaffirmed by Australia's practitioner population with Nature Care College remaining the number 1 recommended college within the industry.
Made up of a collective of committed and passionate group of academic staff, trainers, service staff and students, Nature Care College is not just a college but a community that fosters growth and transformation alongside our commitment to providing professional, industry relevant courses of the highest academic and practical standards.
Nature Care College is a government accredited Registered Training Organisation with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Provider Code: 91149
Nature Care College delivers nationally recognised training and assessment that leads to the issuance of an AQF certification document and courses that are not nationally recognised training and assessment, and do not lead to the issuance of AQF certification documentation.
Nationally recognised training and assessment that leads to the issuance of an AQF certification document
- HLT60112 Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
- HLT60512 Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- HLT60612 Advanced Diploma of Homeopathy
- HLT61012 Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
- CHC51712 Diploma of Counselling
Important note: Nature Care College is no longer enrolling new students in the above (ASQA) accredited courses. They are applicable for continuing re-enrolling students only.
The following Nature Care College courses are not nationally recognised qualifications under the Australian Qualification Framework, do not lead to the issuance of AQF certification documentation and Nature Care College is not registered by ASQA to deliver the course/s.
- Advanced Diploma of Integrative Natural Health
- Advanced Diploma of Integrative Nutritional Therapeutics
- Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Therapeutics
- Advanced Certificate in Holistic Spa and Beauty Therapies
- Diploma of Natural Health and Wellness
- Diploma of Nutritional Therapy (Food Coaching)
- Diploma of Nutritional Therapy (Nutritional Consultant)
- Diploma of Energetic Healing
- Diploma of Transpersonal Coaching
- Diploma of Sports Therapies
- Professional Certificate in Food & Nutrition Coaching
- Professional Certificate in Applied Aromatherapy
- Professional Certificate in Clinical Reflexology
- Professional Certificate in Massage Therapy
- Professional Certificate in Meditation Facilitation
- Professional Certificate in EFT & Energetic Tools for Transformation
- Reiki Master Practitioner Certificate
- Certificate in Nutrition
- Certificate in Naturopathy
- Certificate in Western Herbal Remedies
- Certificate in Homoeopathy
- Certificate in Ayurvedic Healing
- Certificate in Coaching Theories
- Certificate in Aromatherapy
- Certificate in Astrology
- Wide range of Short & Continuing Professional Education Workshops
Offering the most diverse range of natural therapies and complementary programs available within the one convenient location, Nature Care College provides opportunities for lifelong learning no matter what your goal.
From four hour workshops to three year professional training programs (and everything between) you are guaranteed to find something to suit you in our extensive range of life changing courses including:
With everything at Nature Care College designed to enhance the student experience when you make the decision to study with us you will benefit from the unique focus we place in providing the most professional and supportive learning environment possible.
It is this unique student focus and flexibility along with our high quality curriculum and training that results in the majority of the college's recommendations being through word of mouth.
Our unique flexible learning options allow you to create the schedule that best suits you - choosing from the range of classes offered - combining face to face, distance learning and intensive options for maximum flexibility and study/life balance.
Nature Care College is honoured to have welcomed over 50,000 students through its doors since 1973, with many of our students studying with us on and off throughout their entire lives.
We look forward to supporting you as one of our passionate and committed students, on your journey to becoming one of our many fulfilled, successful and satisfied graduates.