< back to courses |
SEND TO A FRIEND | ADD TO FAVOURITES
Anatomy & Physiology Body Structure
This Anatomy & Physiology course is a fundamental component of all major modalities, this subject will teach you about the structure, general function and organisation of the human body.
By the conclusion of the unit of study, students should be able to:
- Define and describe the structure and function of the human body
- Describe the structure and function of cells and tissues
- Describe the structure and function of the Bone tissue
- Describe the structure and function of muscle tissue
- Describe the structure and function of the skeleton
- Describe the structure and function of joints
- Describe the head, neck and torso in terms of the bones, joints, ligaments and muscles
- Describe the limb girdles and limbs in terms of the bones, joints, ligaments and muscles
Start Date: 15/02/2017
Time: 12.00pm to 2.00pm
Duration: Wednesdays for 12 weeks
Start Date: 13/02/2017
Time: Distance Learning
Duration: 12 weeks
Distance learning is a great option if you're looking for the flexibility of being able to study without being on campus!
Your course materials & assessments are accessible on-line and you have access to your Trainer for help & support through on-line forums.
Studying by distance learning allows you to pace your terms studies around your lifestyle!
Start Date: 17/02/2017
Time: 6.00pm to 8.00pm
Duration: Fridays for 12 weeks