< back to courses |
SEND TO A FRIEND | ADD TO FAVOURITES
Add a little more love and light to your life and learn how to connect with your healing potential in Reiki 2.
Working closely with the philosophy of Dr Mikao Usui this workshop incorporates meditation, energetic healing practices and exercises to connect with unconditional love and our healing potential.
Building on the skills of Reiki 1, in Reiki 2 participants explore the meaning and application of the traditional symbols used in Reiki and learn techniques for distant healing for self, others and situations.
You will also learn how to use some non-traditional symbols.
By the end of the transformational two days of Reiki 2, you will be able to:
- Impart practical skills and a philosophical understanding of Reiki to benefit yourself and your clients, within their healing process and spiritual journey towards self-fulfilment and self-actualisation
- Demonstrate and apply Reiki for transmitting life force energy to yourself and others through your hands
- Demonstrate techniques in ?distant? healing, room clearing and balancing chakras.
- Understand the uses and applications of the traditional and non-traditional Reiki symbols.
- Learn and apply the Reiki symbols for absent healing.
Whether you are wishing to take your Reiki to the next level or are completing Reiki 2 as a component of your Reiki Master Practitioner Certificate, this short course is for you!
Study options: Join us on campus in Sydney
Start Date: 08/04/2017
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Duration: Two Day Workshop
Day 1: Saturday 8th April
Day 2: Sunday 9th April