< back to courses |
SEND TO A FRIEND | ADD TO FAVOURITES
Facials for Massage Therapists
Add to your massage treatment menu and expand your client base with Facials for Massage Therapists.
This one day workshop offers Massage Therapists the opportunity to expand their massage skills and provide their clients with some pampering, providing a holistic facial treatment.
In Facials for Massage Therapists you will learn how to perform a holistic facial including basic skin diagnosis, the art of cleansing & exfoliating, applying a mask and massage techniques for the face.
By the conclusion of the workshop, you will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Perform a professional holistic facial which includes skin diagnosis (general), learning the art of cleansing & exfoliating, applying a mask and massage techniques for the face.
- Bring some body work into facial the treatment
- Identify any contra-indications in regards to techniques. & products.
- Bring a facial into a holistic spa environment with the use of water.
- Use appropriate draping procedures while performing a holistic facial.
You will also:
- Gain basic product knowledge of the facial products used.
- Be introduced to the art of rituals within a facial treatment.
Study options: Join us on campus in Sydney
Tara was just lovel, friendly, informative and extremely well organised. The handouts were an absolute bonus.
The whole class was relaxed and I learnt SO MUCH!
Beauty and facial care is not something I have ever been interested in and yet Tara managed to grab my attention with her products and fabulous tips on how to use things around the house to GET GOING!
In fact, seeing how successfully Tara ran this course made me want to do another course! I really enjoyed the WHOLE day - Linda Clark
Start Date: 23/04/2017
Duration: One Sunday